Tagged by Daffy. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I won a Christmas card contest at school and can’t think why. The other entries must have been abysmal.
2. I had a wart on the back of my thumb for years, and it only went away when I finally stomped across to the nurse and had it removed. (It was supposed to go away by itself but nobody explained that to the wart).
3. I used to wear contact lenses… but didn’t like them.
4. Once in Edinburgh, wearing hard contact lenses, a speck of dust flew into my eyes and made me cry helplessly (and not for the first time). I took refuge in St Giles Cathedral, which just happened to be nearby.
5. Another time I got the ‘speck of dust’ thing and tears started pouring down my face when I was talking to an American girl. I told her it was just my wretched contacts, but she never believed me, and was convinced for ever after that I’d been homesick or upset about something.
6. You would think I would get homesick easily, but that’s never been the case. Not wanting to be where I am doesn’t always translate into missing home. I’m more likely to miss the past… perhaps that’s an alternative form of homesickness.
Consider yourself tagged if you have nothing else to write about on your blog just now, and leave a link in my comments. 🙂