You know those “what’s in your bag” things that go around? Last night I crawled into bed with a stash of stuff to enjoy before lights-out, and it occurred to me to wonder if anybody’s ever filled out a “what did I take to bed last night?”
If we launched that as a meme, we’d have to stipulate that sleeping partners and other living beings (except possibly pets) don’t count. Also it has to be what’s in/on the bed, not next to the bed or on the floor.
The following joined me last night:
- writing pad (unused reorder forms) and gold-coloured Staples pen
- cuddly moose
- cuddly mouse
- cuddly lion
- cuddly bear
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- box of Toffifee sweets (unopened)
- Bikram’s Beginning Yoga Class by Bikram Choudhury with Bonnie Jones Reynolds
- Art by Robert Cumming
- birthday card from someone… not sure why it was there, but it was
Can anyone beat that?