Found this meme over at Snoskred’s – thought it might cheer me up!
Six weird things about me.
1. I’ve been bitten all over by safari ants.
2. I lost a black gym shoe in the Indian Ocean (when I was 7 or 8). Do you suppose it’s still out there?
3. I feel limp after watching Beaches. I used to like it – can’t think why.
4. If I can’t hear something and somebody spells it out loud, I still don’t seem to get it. Maybe because I don’t hear the letters any better than I hear the words, or because I put so much effort into just hearing them that I don’t have any energy left over for stringing them together… but your guess is as good as mine.
5. When I was little, I lost a tiny teddy bear in the African bush. It scarred me for life.
6. I collect children’s books – today I came home with an old Paddington Bear paperback. The cover shows him messing about in the street with a shopping trolley. I still miss our local teddy bear shop.